About global stocks
- If I get this protection, when will the refund process take place?
- How much protection can investors get?
- What protection will investors get?
- Does SIPC provide protection if investors experience losses due to a decrease in stock prices?
- If something happens to the Nanovest broker, is there any protection for investors?
- What is a stock?
Investing with Nanovest
- Is it safe to invest in global stocks in Nanovest?
- Is it possible to invest in US shares from outside the US?
- What happens to my stocks if a company is delisted?
- Can I transfer my account from/to another broker?
- Why should I switch to Nanovest if I already use another broker?
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
Stocks available on Nanovest
Buying and selling
- Why was some money returned to my wallet after my stock purchase?
- When can I buy or sell a stock in Nanovest?
- Are there any order limits (minimum and maximum) on my buy trade?
- Are there any order limits (minimum and maximum) on my sell trade?
- How is the portfolio value calculated?
- Where can I see my overall portfolio value?
Stock prices and fees
Ownership, dividends and taxes
- How to report Stock taxes?
- I want to report an annual tax return, what is the Nanovest NPWP number?
- What are the provisions for users if they don't have an NPWP? Will the nominal amount of the Stock tax deduction be different from that of a user who has an NPWP?
- Is there a tax that users pay themselves when purchasing Stocks?
- What if the user buys Stock at Nanovest in the year withholding tax but does not receive proof of withholding?
- How much is the amount of tax deduction for buying Stock in Nanovest?
Documents - agreements, reports, confirmations, forms
- Where can I find my account agreements?
- Do I get any reports?
- Where can I view Monthly Statements & Trade Confirmations?
I would like to report an issue
- I cannot find a stock
- Why did my order fail?
- I am unable to buy stock even though my balance is sufficient
- My buy transaction failed, and my balance got deducted
- The amount I bought is different from the amount I got
- The amount I sold is different from the proceeds I got