Should I report taxes on my investments?

Your investments can generate some income or capital gains for you. For example, if you receive dividends or if you sell a stock at a higher price than you bought it. We aren't able to provide tax advice, as we are not tax advisors, so we recommend you seek the advice of a qualified professional. We provide to you a tax form, known as the 1042-S form, at the end of each year to help you to declare your taxes (if any). This can be found in the Nanovest app if you go into Profile page, tap on Legal, and you will be able to see it under our US brokerage partner section (it will only be available at the end of the year).

Was this article helpful?